Monday, June 13, 2011

The road less travelled

One's job can not be successfully accomplished to his or hers full potential unless they are passionate about it. Think about it, if no interest is shown in anything, there would never be progression, discoveries or new opportunities for people. So I entirely believe that one should have a job that they show passion towards for personal reasons as well as the benefit of other people. In the near future, I plan to be attending TRU in Kamloops, British Columbia. In attending this institute I am hoping to take courses that most interest me. These courses consist of Psychology, Philosophy, Anthropology and two law and pre-law courses. After I finish my studies in 10 years (If I make it) I expect to have a master's degree and quite possibly finish my education at McGill University. All in all I would like to be some sort of international criminal lawyer, because this interests me greatly and I love to rebut.

No comments:

Post a Comment